Why Not?

I've read on some other posted topics that you shouldn't accel too fast or brake too fast until a certain amount of miles, why? and is it bad if you do?

It's called a break in period and on the IS350 it's a little over 600 miles. Basically don't drive at a steady speed, don't use cruise control, don't do panic stops or burn rubber for the first 600 miles. Otherwise, drive it like you want it to last.

uh-oh. I had no idea about that, how bad is it if I've done all of the above? I've sped up pretty quickly and used cruise control, but I haven't done any unnecesary hard braking. Would that cause damage? How would I know? Is that bad? Iam pretty OCD about my car, and know Iam pretty worried lol. Please advise!!

uh-oh. I had no idea about that, how bad is it if I've done all of the above? I've sped up pretty quickly and used cruise control, but I haven't done any unnecesary hard braking. Would that cause damage? How would I know? Is that bad? Iam pretty OCD about my car, and know Iam pretty worried lol. Please advise!!

Nothing you can really do now, these are just recomendations. Its always good to break in your car. You might have just made it run less optimal, but its nothing to lose sleep about.