Pay Down Limit For Credit Card?

Does anyone here knows how much will Lexus allow buyer to pay with the credit card? When I purchased my Honda they allowed me to charge $2500 from the credit card. Thanks.

p.s. I wonder if anyone here purchased their IS from Steves Creek? Because they told me they only accept $500 from credit card, is that true?

Does anyone here knows how much will Lexus allow buyer to pay with the credit card? When I purchased my Honda they allowed me to charge $2500 from the credit card. Thanks.

I was told the max was $5,000. But I got them to alow $7,500 when I bought mine. :D

I was told the max was $5,000. But I got them to alow $7,500 when I bought mine. :D

Damn that's nice. They told me I can only pay with max of $500.

5K was the limit the Vegas dealer would let me charge to my Amex. I would have loved to have gotten the points for the entire car! :cries:

That is how I got them to let me charge $7,500. I told them that I wanted to charge the whole purchase. When they said 5,000 was the most I could do I complained, I said that I was going to put at least 7,500 down on the card or I would just leave. They took the $7,500... The cash back bonus was nice!

5K was the limit the Vegas dealer would let me charge to my Amex. I would have loved to have gotten the points for the entire car! :cries:

That is how I got them to let me charge $7,500. I told them that I wanted to charge the whole purchase. When they said 5,000 was the most I could do I complained, I said that I was going to put at least 7,500 down on the card or I would just leave. They took the $7,500... The cash back bonus was nice!

nice. It was too late for me because I wasn't thinking about the credit card when I purchased my car. They told me the check has been deposited but I have not see the amount been pulled from my bank. I should have negotiate about the credit card payment :(. Thanks guys I will be careful next time.