Brembo Brakes

With 20's on my GS, my brakes have been slowly giving way. I finally gave in and upgraded my brakes and wow, was I happy! I put Brembo Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors on and man has it made a difference! My brother owns a Motorsports Shop in Wisconsin so I got them through him and can't thank him enough!

I'm not trying to advertise, but if anyone is interested these prices really cant be beaten. A set of Four Brembo Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors only go for $400.00. For pads, I highly recommend the axxis series pads. there are two choices. One is the metal master series.. Little cheaper, good for the money ect. around $85 for all four. The other pad is the ultmate ceramic. They are pricy, at around $140 for both front and rear pads. But they kick !Removed!. I have them on my GS, and love them! Combine the ultimate ceramics with good rotors, and your brake system will be as good as a Ferrari's.

Just passing a good deal onto someone else!

PM me if interested.

Hey, I upgraded my brakes to the Supra TT rotors and calipers and the 4 piston brakes are amazing, the improved braking is very impressive. Here is some pic's... I paid $500 for the entire setup (rebuilt calipers)

post-13978-1142467072_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1142467086_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The warning tab is grinding on the rotor now on my front brakes. I was told be the brake shop that the rotors were to warn to turn. The funny thing is that only the front drivers side is warn and it is the inside pad. The rest of the brake pads are ok. I had all new brakes and pads put on 1 1/2 years ago. So I think that I am going to buy new cross drilled and slotted rotors, I have to replace them all. I saw this on ebay. Is it a good buy? Rotors and pads. Would I need steel braided lines aswell? 3a_2.JPG

Check this out!

The warning tab is grinding on the rotor now on my front brakes. I was told be the brake shop that the rotors were to warn to turn. The funny thing is that only the front drivers side is warn and it is the inside pad. The rest of the brake pads are ok. I had all new brakes and pads put on 1 1/2 years ago. So I think that I am going to buy new cross drilled and slotted rotors, I have to replace them all. I saw this on ebay. Is it a good buy? Rotors and pads. Would I need steel braided lines aswell? 3a_2.JPG

Check this out!

Just be careful when buying on ebay. I brought a front bumper with both sides foglight for $210. 1 year ago from a 100% positive feedback and found out both foglights were cracked and the bumper had 2 4x5 inches. I took a lost and this sellers feedback isn't that great either.

Hey, I upgraded my brakes to the Supra TT rotors and calipers and the 4 piston brakes are amazing, the improved braking is very impressive. Here is some pic's... I paid $500 for the entire setup (rebuilt calipers)

JIBBBY - Can you tell me how I can do the same for my GS300? I like that idea!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Clear the calipers is correct on the front wheels brake swap..

Have reman TT front calipers for upgrade and Volk GT-C's so brakes will fit. Any info on the adapter needed for rears? Also, what about the emergency brake shoes, is that the same design as the GS?

Looking for some help on the TT rear brake upgrade.

That is the higher end of pricing as the rotors can be bought for $250-300 on eBay as well as the pads for less.

I paid a total of $250 for a full set of 13 inch drilled rotors and pads

That's a rawk star price with pads (I assume they are some kind of high performance ceramic pad?)! Where?