Rx 350 Vs Rx 400h

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Then go drive an RX400h and an RX350. Is the salesman still around that sold you your 330? Ask him if you can take a spin in the two, I bet he'll let you. My salesperson just lets me drive whatever I want, she doesn't even go with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd get the RX400h simply because its more unique. RXs are everywhere, and the 400h stands out with the new graphite wheels, the unique front end, and the LED tails. I think its a much "cooler" vehicle.

On top of that driving the 400h with all that torque and the seamless transmission is enough to never make you want to drive a "normal" car again.

Remember this is a luxury car, its not only about which choice is the absolute cheapest.

I have been driving my 400h so much that when I get in my mercedes, it looks like I am driving a stick shift for the first time, lol! The 400h rides soooooooooooooooooooooo smooth.

I'd go for the 400h just for the smooth transmission. It really does make the difference, especially if you drive a lot. Hell, I request for the 400h demo car as my loaner when my 400h is gettin an oil change :)

Enjoy :)