Help!

ko90ls

:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

man i wish it was that simple! i have a first gen LS and the keys fell on the Drivers seat and without checking i loced the car! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! with no spare(used car)! i know this is a easy time to remind me that lexus will reprogram ne Master keys for me but it's a little too late! i thnk i saw something in the Owners manual about helping get into the car without keys but the manual is in the car! feel so stupid right now, and am afraid i'll have to call a locksmith, because he might not be able to help? and the windows are not really an option because replacement cost will not be justifiable! please, if anyone can help i work tonight for 8 hrs but i need help asap (dont know when locksmith closes, also no AAA, but parents do have it?)

sapper_daddy... were are my parts! :angry: j/k man you always come thru in the clutch! is that part of military training or just you? pop-a-lock quoted me $55 flat fee! works fine 4 me where the most was $79 and i got quoted $55+ up to $40 for labor. didn't even think of pop-a-lock? darn yahoo search :P

Ok here is a way, i have tried on my 94 it did work, now if your orginal keys did have the remote buttons for lock/unlock, there is a easy way out to this, without any tools. The remote works on a ultrasonic frequency and that is programmed on the key remote. U need to ask someone to call from a land line phone to your mobile phone, while the caller is making this call, please ensure to have the mobile antennae facing the door locks. And press the calling button on the mobile phone to accept the call. The remote key unlocks your door. Sounds strange, well the key works on the UF frequency wave, that solves the problem. ( maybe few attempts are required ) Now if your key does not have the remote key button the workshop / garage is the other option, or go in for a new key reprogamming without much damage to your glass, and other stuffs.

oddly enough, i've heard someone else mention something like that? i was searching for something and read that before (may've been you!) tripped me out, but it makes total sense though! after trying to convince my Pop that the car is burglur proof, pop-a-lock had some nice tools and got the job done! Now i gotta get some new master keys and a FREE ECU!

Have you ever actually done that and had it work? Thats just an urban myth.

Probably your only thing to do is to call a locksmith, AAA, Lexus roadside assistance etc.

Ok here is a way, i have tried on my 94 it did work, now if your orginal keys did have the remote buttons for lock/unlock, there is a easy way out to this, without any tools. The remote works on a ultrasonic frequency and that is programmed on the key remote. U need to ask someone to call from a land line phone to your mobile phone, while the caller is making this call, please ensure to have the mobile antennae facing the door locks. And press the calling button on the mobile phone to accept the call. The remote key unlocks your door. Sounds strange, well the key works on the UF frequency wave, that solves the problem. ( maybe few attempts are required ) Now if your key does not have the remote key button the workshop / garage is the other option, or go in for a new key reprogamming without much damage to your glass, and other stuffs.

Sorry, But I don't beleive that phone trick works as far as I can throw both my cars. I would have to see proof or that. Have a locksmith come out if you haven't done so already. Good Luck.