Who Is Deleting Posts And Topics?

I saw a post this morning where I thought that somebody had been rudely replied to when he made a poll, and asked a question.

Regardless of that guys situation, I just felt that he should have been given a better reply than "go do a search".. Now, I say what I feel, and have no problems in doing so. But after comming home from work I wanted to look at that post to see what kind of reaction I may have recieved? The problem is, that I cant find that post anywhere.. And if so, why not?

I dont believe that I offended anyone, and if I did, then maybe I may have hit a nerve, and you are not able to accept constructive critisism.. If that is the case, and the post has been deleted for that reason, then maybe you should look how you run these boards?

I truelly do feel that just telling someone to just "Go do a search" is not really in the spirit of what these boards are meant to represent.. I am not someone that is going to go out of my way to upset anyone consiously, and the people that chat with me know that. But if I feel that something isnt right and that a person, or persons on these boards are willing to offer so much input, then they should be prepared to accept graciously when someone puts them at fault!

I also feel that censorship is nessessary, and believe that certain things are not for these boards. But If censorship is used in order for someone that doesnt like something that is said to them, then maybe you should look at who is running these boards.. In saying that, I dont speak for all moderators!

Enough said.....

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

Ok, I am a big boy, and I can stand up and say that I have made a mistake.. I am now suffering foot in mouth disease, as I have just found that post, and realised it hasnt been deleted!!!!

Sorry for the grumpyness in my above post.. But as I think, I really do feel what I say.. These boards are for everyone.. The smart guys, the dumb guys,and anyone that wants to participate....

I stand corrected....

Yeah, I honestly looked everywhere, and couldnt find it.. SO I got grumpy.. So thats why I wrote.. But as soon as I finished, I found it as if someone was playing with my mind, and there was your responce! Anyways, again.. Sorry..