Code 27, 29

thieaux

Guys , took at trip to the beach today , everything went well on the way there , on my way back , i got a check engine , i said no biggy its not on limp mode so its not that bad , and took off.

ON the highway i encounter an "ultimate driving machine ", aka bmw 5 series, the guy is constantly on my tail and trying to pass, i decide to let him pass, so i can show him , that you need to have some respects for your elders, jeje "1991 ls", he went by, and took his hand out and waved at me, :censored: , i got *BLEEP*ed ,so idecide to call in the ponys , 70, 80 , 90mph and got close to him , got right next him .and floored it , wooof 95 100 105, he decided to go against the little green monster , all of sudden it was just him and i on a 4 lane , doing 115 he chickend out at 120 somthing and the little one was solid as a rock at 120 ,first time at these speeds on the lexus, VERY IMPRESS and i rolled my window toook my hand out , c ya , buster :chairshot: .

It would have had a happy ending , but when i got home i checked my codes and it was a 27 and 29 , i know they are the subs, but is there anyway i can do a checkup to see if it were my cats that went shot, i have no glowing red cats under the car , any help , would be appreciated ....

I know, but mostly im more impressed about the stability of these car at 100 + mph, i mean dont get me wrong, but i'v always been an euro type of guy , you know stiff chassis and suspension, but these car has the best of both worlds, comfy arond town, and solid as a rock on highway . Im really impressed , wasnt expecting these type of behavior from a japanese car .

Im thinking on removing the cats , if these is the problem that set the codes, since i dont have any emission control here in Dominican Republic, and getting an o2 sim to trick the ecu, what do u guys think....