Until Death Do You Part?

CanadaCraig

Keep forever?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you plan on keeping your LS?

• I plan to keep my LS until it drops dead
    • I will eventually sell it or trade it in

It really depends on my financial situation down the road. If I can swing a nice 430 and my 95 still has some value that would be needed in trade in or such, then yeah, I'd trade her in or sell her for more money to put towards the new one. But, as it stands now....till death do us part as I work for a credit union and they don't pay crap! You know what they say....when you don't work for profit, then don't expect to get any....god I need a new job :(

It really depends on my financial situation down the road. If I can swing a nice 430 and my 95 still has some value that would be needed in trade in or such, then yeah, I'd trade her in or sell her for more money to put towards the new one. But, as it stands now....till death do us part as I work for a credit union and they don't pay crap! You know what they say....when you don't work for profit, then don't expect to get any....god I need a new job :(

Craig:

I feel sorta' bad sayin' this, but I think in nc's case, it's more like the other way around..............

I think his LS has kinda' kicked the crap out of him lately :chairshot:

However, He's shown probably the biggest "Kajones" of anyone on this board and he pulled himself out of a "moment of weakness", is back in the game and is the "League's Highest Scorer"............

with the car gettin older and older and maintanence costs raising, i would rather sell it and get myself a newer GS or LS. this is what i'm planning to do eventually, once i will get a lil more established and my wife finishes her batchelors and me done with my masters.

Hi Craig, I hope you're doing well. Things are busy here.

I voted that I would sell or trade the car, but only for another Lexus. I can't see going back to any brand I have owned previously, and nothing out there impresses me enough to try for the first time.

SRK.

Hahahaha!! :cheers: :cheers:

I just have to make sure that I kill it, before it kills me, or we crash and burn together. Right now, I'm like Rocky in the 6th round....cut me Mick...cut me.

Craig:

I feel sorta' bad sayin' this, but I think in nc's case, it's more like the other way around..............

I think his LS has kinda' kicked the crap out of him lately :chairshot:

However, He's shown probably the biggest "Kajones" of anyone on this board and he pulled himself out of a "moment of weakness", is back in the game and is the "League's Highest Scorer"............

nc:

I just have to make sure that I kill it, before it kills me, or we crash and burn together.

Does that mean that we won't have to look at the "I Think I've Figured It Out, the wobble problem" thread anymore ? (I Hope.........).

she's sitting at the dealership, being used for high arial bombing raids for the birds

At my house, we have to make sure we put the cars in the garage, otherwise you run the risk of having a seagull drop a clam on top of it. Say, just how much are new sunroof glass panels anyway :o

BTW;

Did you replace your front wheelbearings? I'm going to & I want to know ahead of time if I need a press to remove the old & install the new bearings. Or, can I just use a wheel puller to remove the old & "tap" the new ones on with a large socket or a short piece of appropriately sized pipe? I can go and buy a press, but I'm running out of space (particularly for something I won't use very often).

I usually find myself with a different car every 2-3 years. I've got a nephew who will be driving age in a couple of years. Assuming the car is still running OK, I'll probably hand it down to him (perhaps in trade for some weekend yardwork).

Figuring that my LS 13 years old, I'm using it as my Sunday cruiser, and whenever I need to pick people up at the airport, etc. Having said that, I found that my battery was dead last Sunday. The lesson is that I need to "use it or lose it". Will be more careful in the future, until it is time to give it a new home. I'm sure I'll give it away at that time.

Knowing you and your determination / ambition, I have a feeling that will be a Limousine....Mr. President. :cheers:

I'll be getting rid of my LS in 2-3 years for something that is more roomy.

:cheers: