Lexus DP's one and two at the Rolex

Audio-os

Someone's got to fly the flag for the home team... Lexus powered cars running one and two over all at the Rolex... wonder how the BMW/Porsche crowd feel about that... didn't notice if Lexus was running GT this year... haven't seen one... maybe next year...

Probably just jinxed the finish but it's looking pretty good for Lexus at Daytona wigth six minutes to go... got to put a bug up the @#$ of the BMW/Porshe faithful... now if we can only get a decent GT effort with the IS 350 we'll be in high clover...

• 11 months later...

Part of me is surprised that there was so little talk here about the huge Lexus victory today... but I guess motorsports and luxury cars don't always go hand in hand.

Still, I was cheering and screaming at my TV this morning. I frequent a Pontiac related internet forum, and they spend alot of energy and time talking down Toyota products. So, it was very pleasing to see Lexus and Porsche slam the door on the Pontiacs.