Gots Me A Gs400 :)

I just wanted to post some pics of the car I picked up about a week or so ago. I found the car in Anaheim Hills California and had it shipped back to me in Ohio. The car is off of a 4 yr lease, was fully serviced from Day 1, and is EXACTLY what I was looking for: 1999 GS400, Silver, Black int,. Navigation and Heated Seats....the chrome 17" rims are a bonus. ;)

Now to try to post a pic.......

Apologies for the low quality color, I'm not even sure if the interior shot will work out or not...........it was dusk out and I do not have my photo software on my PC right now to brighten it up. (just went to XP Pro)

PS. it really shouldn't take a freakin' HALF of an hour just to post 2 pics.......... :(

fb9565bc.jpg

fb956609.jpg

The mileage is a 'little' high at 80,000, but it's not like I have to worry about a rebuild in the coming years or anything. I only put about 10k-12k a year on my cars.

Also, it was put into service in October 1998, so technically it's been on the road 'almost' 5 years now.

It does seem to be extra clean, and apparently driven by a non-smoker.

I *was* tempted to drive it back and take a little vacation and do some side trips, even had a buddy lined up to go with.... It just ended up being that it would cost me the same either way,.....but I don't have 3-5 days to just "burn up" driving across country right now. Too busy with other stuff. :)

Oh yeah, I wanted to say that I used to own a Z28 (a few) and recently a Caddy STS and I have to say that the LEX is a AWESOME CAR!! The steering feel is fantastic, the layout of gauges and stuff is dead on and the cornering is really, really good for this type of car and luxury. Really good. The seats are the bomb too, very comfortable, even on long drives which is more than I can say for my Acura Legend that is now for sale. ;)

Time for mods!!