Es300, What Wheels Can I Fit On Mine? Pics?

Hey, iwas wondering if anyone has any successful stories of fitting rims on their es300(mines a 95) from a different model? I really like the SC430 wheels and i dont know if they would fit or not..and i was wondering if anyone has pics or not? I would really appreciate ANY input! thanx, JOel

Hey, iwas wondering if anyone has any successful stories of fitting rims on their es300(mines a 95) from a different model? I really like the SC430 wheels and i dont know if they would fit or not..and i was wondering if anyone has pics or not? I would really appreciate ANY input! thanx, JOel

the bore and bolt pattern are the same..... i have is300 wheels on mine currently.

the bore and bolt pattern are the same..... i have is300 wheels on mine currently.

with the excpetion of the GX/RX line, all wheels are interchangeable between lexus's.

on a side note, the wheels from lexus will also coss to my brother's 1995 Ford Ranger. Bolt pattern is identical.

rx wheels fit fine on an ES

I mean t LX, my bad. i knwo they do, my mom is putting a set on her camry.

even the LX and GX wheels will fit, but you will need ballon tires...on an ES...thast not right. i personally LOVE the first Gen IS wheels.

Edited by ArmyofOne

Farooq , your signiture is not a personal ad space .

It has no been edited , any further links will not be tolerated.

Participants may not use the forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website (or any website they may have an interest in) including informational pages. commission hyperlinks or referral hyperlinks. General linking from a member's profile is allowed. The LOC Committee reserves the right to alter any profile it sees unfit for display on LOC, without warning.