Left Front Tire Noise

00Es3

Hey all, was hoping someone far smarter than i could help me figure out what might be going on with my car.

There is a noise that my car (97 es300) makes usually when turning left or when going over something fairly bumpy, and it comes from the left front wheel well area. It sounds to me like the tire is hitting the top of the wheel well, but i cant be sure. i figured it is probably a suspension problem, but im probably wrong. if it makes a difference, i dont have the regular suspension system on the car, not the adjustable one. Been looking around for something in past topics but didnt really find much that applied

I just got my car recently, so i know very little about my new lexus, so any advice would help

I really appreciate all your guys' help, thanks in advance

If you have a trusted mechanic, I would take it to him/her for an inspection & test drive. If you don't have one, ask friends & family where they take their vehicles for service.........the dealer will charge pretty big $$$. ;)

:cheers:

If you have a trusted mechanic, I would take it to him/her for an inspection & test drive. If you don't have one, ask friends & family where they take their vehicles for service.........the dealer will charge pretty big $$$. ;)

:cheers:

Definetly have it checked out by a reputable mechanic, If one side is going you can expect that similar wear is on the other side.

Hey thanks guys for all the advice, thankfully my mechanic uncle was in town the other day, he looked at it, part of the wheel well shielding(for lack of a actual part description) had come unscrewed from the engine compartment, causing my wheel to hit it and make that crazy noise. needless to say, 2 minutes and 1 screw later, everything is fine once again.

i really appreciate the help