Manually Inputting Phone Book

OH330

Is it possible to manually input contacts and phone numbers into the nav system phone book, or is this only done through a transfer via the cell phone and bluetooth? I have tried to manually input numbers but it is not allowing me to do so. Thanks,

Dan

Is it possible to manually input contacts and phone numbers into the nav system phone book, or is this only done through a transfer via the cell phone and bluetooth?  I have tried to manually input numbers but it is not allowing me to do so.  Thanks,

Dan

one way to do it is to input the number you want to store into the car and place that call via the car. it does not have to go through, just hit the green call botton and hang up right after, than you can go into your outgoing call logs and store that contact and number.

What brand/model phone do you have? Different phones have different Bluetooth transfer capabilities.

I have a Nokia 6256i. It will not transfer over the phone book or send them one entry at a time - at least I cannot figure out how to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to manually input contacts and phone numbers into the nav system phone book, or is this only done through a transfer via the cell phone and bluetooth?  I have tried to manually input numbers but it is not allowing me to do so.  Thanks,

Dan

one way to do it is to input the number you want to store into the car and place that call via the car. it does not have to go through, just hit the green call botton and hang up right after, than you can go into your outgoing call logs and store that contact and number.

How do you transfer numbers from outgoing call log to the phone book?

• 1 month later...

From what I have read, that is the only phone that verizon has that will allow you to transfer. I am not sure how to do it. I think you have to transfer a business card.

I have transferred many numbers at one time with the Treo 650 from verizon..it's easy to do