Quality Winter Mat's

Lexusfreak

Who here has winter mat's for their ES & what brand are they (if you know....WeatherTech, no name, etc) & where did you get them?

I tried to get a beige set of 'Lexus' winter mat's, but the Lexus dealer(s) said they are only available in black (at least in Canada) :blink: Not exactly a great colour combo considering the salt in the winter. :rolleyes:

I like & have used WeatherTech classic premium mats in the past (had a grey set for my Maxima, but now they are seeing duty in my wife's Forester as they are a perfect match) so I have them on my short list, but before I make that decision, I thought I would at least ask.

Not intrested in anything Canadian Tire sells btw as most of their mat's are simply garbage. If anybody has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing from you. B)

:cheers:

I don't (have winter mats), but I've also got WeatherTech mats in the F150 (The rubber kind with huge lips, but carpet on them too). Weathertech Weather Flectors too! Those things are the freaking bomb!

WeatherTech is good stuff!

Agreed Toys, the WeatherTech's are good......just curious what other members might have. B)

I don't (have winter mats), but I've also got WeatherTech mats in the F150 (The rubber kind with huge lips, but carpet on them too). Weathertech Weather Flectors too! Those things are the freaking bomb!

WeatherTech is good stuff!

Agreed Toys, the WeatherTech's are good......just curious what other members might have. B)

I was in search of the perfect winter mat and ordered "Highland" floor mats that were tan, but when I finally recieved them, the rubber was extremely flimsy and soft, so I went with the Weathertech. They sell those at the dealer also...for good reason!

I was in search of the perfect winter mat and ordered "Highland" floor mats that were tan, but when I finally recieved them, the rubber was extremely flimsy and soft, so I went with the Weathertech.  They sell those at the dealer also...for good reason!

Sounds like the WeatherTech's are the best available, as I have not been able to find anything close to being as good as them. B)

I've noticed that Highland, Husky & WeatherTech seem to be the 'big 3' if you will for aftermarket rubber floor mat choices.......any other opinions on these (or others) are appreciated. :) Also heard that Michelin now offers a line of automotive accessories now including rubber floor mats....unfortunately from the pics I have seen, they look rather cheap. :blink:

I have OEM mats. One for winter and one for summer. I had these plastic/rubber mats in my truck when I had them; Nice mats (for sow/water) till they got wet, slippery as all hell.

True, some of the winter or rubber mats out there are down right treacherous they are so slippery....I hear ya. B)

I have OEM mats. One for winter and one for summer. I had these plastic/rubber mats in my truck when I had them; Nice mats (for sow/water) till they got wet, slippery as all hell.

True, some of the winter or rubber mats out there are down right treacherous they are so slippery....I hear ya. B)

Look here, Maybe something you could use.

http://www.autoanything.com/department.asp...s_car_truck_suv

I have a set of Rubbermaid mats that are real thick rubber, with a tough cloth on them too, i have had a drink in the car spilled on them, made for easy clean up.  They were fairly cheap too, like 20 bucks for 4 mats, fit well also.

How about these?

http://www.floormat.com/heated-car-mat.html

I appreciate the info dc!  Thanks...something I will consider.   B)

Heated mats would be nice for the winter, I am going to look into them further, Looooong winters here, Might be a nice upgrade. ;) After all everything else in the GS is heated.