Just Bought A '95 Es300

SteveyG

Yep. I'm a virgin: Never owned a Lexus -- until now! I've heard of the legendary 3.0 V6 (bullet-proof), and the car checked-out great, but I'm hungry for objective comments about the '95 ES300 from any of you who own one. I live in Minnesota's heartland (which hit the deep freeze this week). Suggestions, advice, etc. -- all welcome!

-SG

Yep.  I'm a virgin:  Never owned a Lexus -- until now!  I've heard of the legendary 3.0 V6 (bullet-proof), and the car checked-out great, but I'm hungry for objective comments about the '95 ES300 from any of you who own one.  I live in Minnesota's heartland (which hit the deep freeze this week).  Suggestions, advice, etc. -- all welcome!

-SG

Welcome to the club :cheers: Search these forums and you will find more info than you will ever need to know. ;) Where in MN. are you? I'm in !Removed! Rapids.

Yep.  I'm a virgin:  Never owned a Lexus -- until now!  I've heard of the legendary 3.0 V6 (bullet-proof), and the car checked-out great, but I'm hungry for objective comments about the '95 ES300 from any of you who own one.  I live in Minnesota's heartland (which hit the deep freeze this week).  Suggestions, advice, etc. -- all welcome!

-SG

Welcome to the club :cheers: Search these forums and you will find more info than you will ever need to know. ;) Where in MN. are you? I'm in !Removed! Rapids.

St. Cloud. Just bought the ES300 from a guy in Prior Lake.

-SG

• 2 weeks later...