New Car?

Bourne33065

Hi, I currently own a 93 SC400. And Iam looking for a new car, I want something comfy,fast, safe, and nice looking. I have been looking at the Z, GTO, and the brand new 06 Lexus IS350. Any reccomendations? Thanks for all the input in advance!!!!

i have traded cars 10 times in the past three years so ....i love cars. i've looked at the z and it's way too small but looks good. the gto is a common looking gm car but good power and the new o6 lexus is350 is awsome. i looked at them and they are perfect. good ride,,,,extra power on some models and it is very sporty. kinda looks like the bmw 325. but nicer. that would be my choice. i have a 2002 silver sc430. good luck

Hi, I currently own a 93 SC400. And Iam looking for a new car, I want something comfy,fast, safe, and nice looking. I have been looking at the Z, GTO, and the brand new 06 Lexus IS350. Any reccomendations? Thanks for all the input in advance!!!!

i have traded cars 10 times in the past three years so ....i love cars. i've looked at the z and it's way too small but looks good. the gto is a common looking gm car but good power and the new o6 lexus is350 is awsome. i looked at them and they are perfect. good ride,,,,extra power on some models and it is very sporty. kinda looks like the bmw 325. but nicer. that would be my choice. i have a 2002 silver sc430. good luck

2006 GS430 :cheers:

10 Times!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP that's alot in such a short time. Cool, thanks for the advice. The IS was definitly my number 1 choice, what do you think of the 250?

Whats your price range?

The new IS is a great choice.

BMW 3 series is also good, a more driver oriented car than the IS

Nissan Z is fast car, that car just pulls and pulls and pulls. Not much luxury tho.

GTO is a simple mans car. No fancy stuff, just engine, transmission, and you.

Infinti G35 is Nissan Z with a little more luxury.

Lexus GS would be NICE, but a little more pricey than the rest

Subaru Sti or Lancer Evolution for no compromise performance. Luxury suffers tho.

I would recommend...

Lexus IS or GS if you got the money

Subaru Legacy GT or WRX

Acura TL or RL if you got the money

Infiniti G35, or M35/45 if you got the money

Stay away from American cars if you want luxury, safety, styling and performance. American cars will offer 2 or 3 of those at the most.

You cant go wrong with all the above choices. Drive them all and see which one give s you that "funny" feeling in your stomach. Have fun shopping! :cheers:

My price range is around 25 to 35 around that. Thanks for all the choices I will definitly look into them. But between the BMW 3 series and the IS which the better choice for luxury, speed, and over all a better car? Thanks for all the input. :cheers:

Whats your price range?

The new IS is a great choice.

BMW 3 series is also good, a more driver oriented car than the IS

Nissan Z is fast car, that car just pulls and pulls and pulls. Not much luxury tho.

GTO is a simple mans car.  No fancy stuff, just engine, transmission, and you.

Infinti G35 is Nissan Z with a little more luxury.

Lexus GS would be NICE, but a little more pricey than the rest

Subaru Sti or Lancer Evolution for no compromise performance.  Luxury suffers tho.

I would recommend...

Lexus IS or GS if you got the money

Subaru Legacy GT or WRX

Acura TL or RL if you got the money

Infiniti G35, or M35/45 if you got the money

Stay away from American cars if you want luxury, safety, styling and performance.  American cars will offer 2 or 3 of those at the most.   

You cant go wrong with all the above choices.  Drive them all and see which one give s you that "funny" feeling in your stomach.  Have fun shopping!  :cheers:

i still havent driven the 06 GS nor the 306hp IS but luxury, your better off with a 3 or an IS, speed and cornering... well all i have to say for that is i love my s2000 haha! but it is a pure sports car so its not quiet, the ride is kinda harsh compared to the lux brands and well there is no torque at low rpm's but there is 8000-9000 rpm (depending on the year) of almost endless reving that just screams after 6000 rpm. and you gatta love a convertible! :P

More luxury, reliability, market value and lower maintanence costs w/ Lexus. Haven't driven the new 3 series but I have heard good speed and handling reviews; typical with any BMW, however, the 2006 models in general have lacked build quality...take a look at this thread: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=25547

Alright, I will definitly look into it. :)

i still havent driven the 06 GS nor the 306hp IS but luxury, your better off with a 3 or an IS, speed and cornering... well all i have to say for that is i love my s2000 haha! but it is a pure sports car so its not quiet, the ride is kinda harsh compared to the lux brands and well there is no torque at low rpm's but there is 8000-9000 rpm (depending on the year) of almost endless reving that just screams after 6000 rpm. and you gatta love a convertible! :P

Thanks!!!!!!!! :cheers:

More luxury, reliability, market value and lower maintanence costs w/ Lexus.  Haven't driven the new 3 series but I have heard good speed and handling reviews; typical with any BMW, however, the 2006 models in general have lacked build quality...take a look at this thread:  http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=25547