Fix For Cell Phone/navigation System?

tachy

Is there an easy fix for the:

1) need to hit the "I agree" button EVERY time you start the car

2) nav functions you cannot use while moving even slowly

3) phone dialing keys that do not work while moving.

I often enter my beeper # AFTER a number is already dialed but cannot find a way to do this automatically with one touch dialing (like you can on your cell phone with pause or wait commands (p or w))

Also, does altering the nav and/or phone for the above potentially void your warranty?

I often enter my beeper # AFTER a number is already dialed but cannot find a way to do this automatically with one touch dialing (like you can on  your cell phone with pause or wait commands (p or w))

Also, does altering the nav and/or phone for the above potentially void your warranty?

Search the entire board for this problem. You will find a company that has a solution for this.

I often enter my beeper # AFTER a number is already dialed but cannot find a way to do this automatically with one touch dialing (like you can on  your cell phone with pause or wait commands (p or w))

By the way......first let me apologize for the double post. I thought for sure the question was posted on a different forum and thought it more appropriate under audio/electronics.

Is your answer to my cell phone question....with the pause/wait command. I have searched for that I cannot find anything? The manual seems to suggest that the lexus phone system can recognize these commands, but I cannot get it to work. (sent either from a sony phone or a motorola v330).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I often enter my beeper # AFTER a number is already dialed but cannot find a way to do this automatically with one touch dialing (like you can on your cell phone with pause or wait commands (p or w))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By the way......first let me apologize for the double post. I thought for sure the question was posted on a different forum and thought it more appropriate under audio/electronics.

Is your answer to my cell phone question....with the pause/wait command. I have searched for that I cannot find anything? The manual seems to suggest that the lexus phone system can recognize these commands, but I cannot get it to work. (sent either from a sony phone or a motorola v330).

The pause/wait commands in my Blackberry are recognized when dialing directly from the cellphone, but entering the number with pauses for extention and password do not work from the NAV system (6.1 on the LS 460). Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2007 ES 350 with the Mark Levinson Navigation System.

My Lexus will not dial using "pause" or "wait", though the screen shows both these characters, along with 0-9.

My phone is a Blackberry 8703e . Pause and wait work fine from the phone, of course.