Just Came From Taste Of Lexus

sha4000

i love my 98ls but i have a whole different appreciation for the 06 ls430. ive said b4 that i would take the bmw 745 over the ls430 b/c i like the body style much better and i still probably would but i would def. purchase a 430. the ride btw my 98 and the 430 is like night and day to me. the handling is much better and not as much roll. i hit the corners pretty hard on the course just to see. im convinced. i also drove the 400h and it has alot of power and handles well too. basically i drove all the cars like sports cars and i have NO complaints. i drove the e500,the gs300 and the 530i back to back and the gs had the better feeling interior, realsoft leather. the only thing was that the wood steering wheel felt too snall and light. both the 500 and 530 handled excellent but i will give the edge to the bmw. it was a toss up really. the gs was no chump either, it stays upright in corners just like the comercial advertises. the bmw tends to lean more but you cant tell when your driving only watching someone else drive and the idrive which everyone complains about wasnt bad, i could get used to it.the 500 handled great as well,the ONLY knock is the interior feels too stiff and theres too much going on inside. the line was just too long for the gs430 and i went back several times b4 i had to leave but if the 300 is any indication im sure it was great . the same deal with theIS models. LONG LINES. THEY WERE BURNING ALOT OF RUBBER OVER THERE

I better not drive anything newer then the year 2000.

It seems to me when one drives an awesome car like the 06 it motivates you. Driving my 93 turned me into a bull. Also it would make me anxious to move on from the 93. I dont want a car payment so I am happy.

Next year I will get a 98-00. The nav systems on these 98-00 is not that good?

I better not drive anything newer then the year 2000.

It seems to me when one drives an awesome car like the 06 it motivates you. Driving my 93 turned me into a bull. Also it would make me anxious to move on from the 93. I dont want a car payment so I am happy.

Next year I will get a 98-00.  The nav systems on these 98-00 is not that good?

your right dont do it. im not ready for those big a*** payments either so ill just try to get some new shocks and springs with a little drop and hope for the best.