Rx400 And Rx330 Headrests

Hi Guys,

I have been looking at DVD headrest systems for my RX400h. I am aware of the Invision system (which was offered by the dealer for $2300+). In doing some research, I have found a source for the invision at $1700. I have also found the Vizualogic system which can be purchased for about $1500, however they only list the RX330 as a compatible model.

My question is twofold:

1. Has anybody had experiences with either of these systems?

2. Will a headrest from an RX330 fit an RX400?

Thanks in advance.

I have the DVD in the rx330, but it's one unit on the top of the interior. I had the DVD in the headrests in my old rx300. Had them installed at a shop near here, but don't know how they were set up. all i know is that i couldn't move the headrest up at all, and it was bent foward. ..and that it was a LOT more that $2,300 (don't remember the specific price, it was almost 2 and a half years ago.

The headrests fit both. Go eith the dealer installation so you have some warranty coverage. If ordering yourself I think you may need an inverter{?} I had anice set up in my 330 with screens with the DVD player built in. So you could watch 2 different movies. And also check if its game ready??

• 4 months later...

I just had installed the Vizualogic A-2000 (9" inch screens) in my 2005 RX330 and the product is AMAZING.

My son loves it................. ELMO......... ELMO.......... ELMO.

The headrest match exactly, but for the 9" inch screen the headrest are a little wider, the 7" inch would probably be the same width.

I highly recommend this product!