Performance Chip

ravenracer

Ummm I dunno a friend Gave it to meee but he said Itss just a Regulation chip or soemthng like it MODS Your ECU to its statistics So Its prbly one of those chipsss u can use on any car ahahaha But no clue were to install it its jus a SQUARED BOX with Two WIRES on BOTH ENDS

I think its not GOnna give me BIG DIFFF so i was thinkging what can i do for performance upgrades on it

I don't know where it is on that vehicle, but I can suggest you look at the inake and find the wires that come out there.  One of them has got to be for the IAT.  :lol:  :lol:

Damn glad I didnt see your pic late at night...frickin' frightening!

LOL

Ok I lookeedd at MANUAL it didnt say anything so i toke soem PICs does ANYONE KNOW which one the IAT sensor is now ?

If its the One On THE INTAKE with blue circle WHAT 2 COLRO CABLLES is iT THEN ?

PICT0004.JPG

or

IAT SENOR PIC ??

Time for an engine detail no? ;)

its 99 RX300 i want to go for K & N intake but ill see , so one of my friends said that its not the one with the blue red circle he said thats MASS AIR FLOW thingg so could be the other one but NO cluee !! :blink:

Ok I lookeedd at MANUAL it didnt say anything so i toke soem PICs does ANYONE KNOW which one the IAT sensor is now ?

If its the One On THE INTAKE with blue circle WHAT 2 COLRO CABLLES is iT THEN ?

PICT0004.JPG

or

IAT SENOR PIC ??

Time for an engine detail no? ;)

its 99 RX300 i want to go for K & N intake but ill see , so one of my friends said that its not the one with the blue red circle he said thats MASS AIR FLOW thingg so could be the other one but NO cluee !! :blink:

I think it is the other one with the red only circle. It's in the air stream coming from the air filter and that should be the IAT.