Should An Alignment Be Done With These Services?

Last weekend I brought my car for service at the dealership for:

Replacement of ball-joints

Replacement of strut bushings

Replacement of Sway Bar bushings

I also noticed that the invoice mentions Camber, Caster, Toe-in & Toe-out.

The reason why I ask this is because when I got it back the car pulls to the right a good amount and the steering wheel shakes quite a bit. I just purchased 19" wheels about 2 months ago. The car has been riding fine for all this time; no shaking of wheel and no pull. Now i get it back from the dealership and all goes to hell. Could they have done something wrong or not done something that they should have done with the replacement of these parts? Oh, and it seems like my tires are a lot louder on the road at 30+ MPH. Please help!!!! :(

Nick

Definately have the alignment checked at least. It is possible that you may notice vibrations more now that worn parts have been replaced. While it's in the shop it would be a good time to have the balance of the tires checked as well.

ball joints alone warrant a 4 wheel alignment.

Do you have or get hubcentric rings for your new rims?

No, I don't have hubcentric rings for my wheels; before this they seemed to be all right, no vibration or shaking what so ever that's why I never bought them. What could have changed so that I need them now where I didn't need them before?

Thanks,

Nick (NY)

ball joints alone warrant a 4 wheel alignment.

Do you have or get hubcentric rings for your new rims?

No, I don't have hubcentric rings for my wheels; before this they seemed to be all right, no vibration or shaking what so ever that's why I never bought them. What could have changed so that I need them now where I didn't need them before?

Thanks,

Nick (NY)

Check tire pressure, 4 wheel balance and a 4 wheel alignment is in order.

If you have no rings and they are installed without them they will be out of round and cause high speed vibrations unless you take 10 minutes to align each wheel seperatly and slowly on the studs.

By the 12 set of 4 to reduce problem but it needs an alignment anyways after a ball joint replacment alone.