Dashboard Crack Repair

Any suggestions for repairing a small (~1.5 cm) crack on dashboard?

The crack is from exposure to sunlight.

:blushing:

Thanks

You mean on the WHOLE left-right cover of the dashboard...like from door to door? If it's this piece, and if it's already cracked there isn't much you can do that i'm aware of. I always apply a vinyl conditioner every once and a while to keep it moist. I would do this to yours to prevent any further cracks.

Thanks

You mean on the WHOLE left-right cover of the dashboard...like from door to door? If it's this piece, and if it's already cracked there isn't much you can do that i'm aware of. I always apply a vinyl conditioner every once and a while to keep it moist. I would do this to yours to prevent any further cracks.

didnt you just get a GS430 a few months ago??

Thanks

didnt you just get a GS430 a few months ago??

Yes i did get an 05 GS430 last month. Just a few days ago we sold the GS, ES and BMW to start saving up again. my wife and i are having another baby! :D