What Should I Do?

LexKid630

so lol...im just playing u dont have to name the baby jay/jason..put a pic of ur LS (the black one) lol...do u have the ultra luxory package?

The 03 black LS430 is my sons. It's somewhere is Florida with him ,and i don't have any pictures of it :unsure:

i should buy a camera too that would help LOL whenever i want a pic of something i need to drive to my bro's house LOL haha. He used to be a photographer.

and my sons LS430 doesn't have anything in it "extra" it was one of the least expensive ls430's of 2003. Well what am i saying inexpensive it was still a lot of money LOL...~57,xxx i think?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont gimme that  :P u can spend 57 on ur son but not 60 on u...maybe after tha baby settles down and everything is back 2 normal

Yeah as soon as the baby is born and we get settled in i'll trade in the RX330 that'll have a million miles on it for something nice ;)

I'm guessing that by next May the rx330 will have close to 100,000 miles on it...

that good...well im gonna call it a night cuz im tired from yesterday (pulled an all nighter at a party) and im sure u need some sleep 2...lol..tlak 2 u 2morow i guess...

Yeah i'll be on LOC in the morning but i'm going to a cookout at my family's house for the day..I'll be back on at night ;)

Have a good sleep LOL

oh great now there is 2 of them. I left only 2 come back too this . Lexkid/Indias Finest + same person 2 annoying posts...

the only person annoying around here is you...if you dont like our posts then dont read em

wow, take it ez u guys. :o

oh great now there is 2 of them. I left only 2 come back too this . Lexkid/Indias Finest + same person 2 annoying posts...

what the hell is that supposed to mean!? now there's 2 of them??

If you have a personal problem with me then let me know about it personally. There is so need to post your anger/negative opinions on a public website. If we are breaking any major rules or offending you personally, please let us know and we will stop! If you haven't it realized yet, we are all on the same team here.

if you find us offensive, and your tummy hurts whenever you read anything we post, then don't read our posts! VERY simple.

I really don't understand what your problem is.

Untitled- you have no right to talk to fellow LOC members that way, that behavior is what got you temporarily banned from the forums.

For the last time, if you have problems with or don't like the postings of a particular member or members add them to your ignore list or simply do not read their posts.

ABSOLUTELY your last warning. Any further conduct like this and you will be perminantly banned.

Actually I changed my mind. Since this conduct towards this very member is what got you banned the first time, I went ahead and made the ban perminant.

Continue with your thread guys.

Actually I changed my mind. Since this conduct towards this very member is what got you banned the first time, I went ahead and made the ban perminant.

Continue with your thread guys.

Yeah thanks SW03ES. He's out of control if you ask me.