1995-2000 Ls400 With Red/clear Backlights

choiboyogg

i am thinking about going with the "jdm" red/clear tail lights.

but i want to see what they look like. anyone with shots?

also, is there a certain brand i should be going with?

it looks like on the web, the prices range from $125 on ebay to $250 on other shops.

suggestions please.

thanks

so those will fit on a 98 also?

No, because the 95-97's tails are taller (vertically) and shorter (in width) than the 98-00's tail lights.

thanks blake i asked b/c ive een them advertised from 95-00 like in this thread

We've actually taken the 95 tail lights and converted them to fit onto our 99. What we did was remove the lens cover for the outer pieces and siliconed them onto our OEM housing:

xrstwyzghz.jpg

bgkykrkuhk.jpg

The inner pieces we kept stock so the color will be slighty different but atleast the amber piece is removed.

thanks lux ive seen those on you site and im interested in them but im trying to do some otherthings right now by the way thats my car in your picture do you have a kit on it or did you gus justmodify the rear to let the tails come out b/c thats what i miss most about my 91 and im trying to find away to do that without hurting my wallet too much

thanks lux ive seen those on you site and im interested in them but im trying to do some otherthings right now by the way thats my car in your picture do you have a kit on it or did you gus justmodify the rear to let the tails come out b/c thats what i miss most about my 91 and im trying to find away to do that without hurting my wallet too much

Actually, you wouldn't be able to modify those yourself. There's a company in Japan that clears them out with some sort of laser system but that cost about $1000 not including shipping. I've seen a member on the CL forums paint his all red. It actually looks pretty nice.

luxmods, what you did to the first set LS400 rear lights, you cant see the bulbs. basically its covered, do you have any for sale like that one?

I don't think they make LED bulbs that size, but I can check on that for you.

The lights originally look like the 95-97 in the first picture. We took out the reflector ourselves that's why it has the diamond cut look.

If you want the lights with the reflectors still intact we can probably get you those for $50 less than the ones shown above.

http://www.matrixracing.com/

These guys sell a ton of lighting including the LS400 90-94.

Damn after I get this I might like my LS more then the 95-00.

Maybe I am biased.

Why go to Matrix when we have them on our site and it's in stock? :P

http://luxurymods.com/ProductDetail.php?Pr...atID=5&fid=1006

Who/what is luxuarymods.com?

im surprised that you havent seen them being that they are all over this site i just ordered the crystal clear side markers from them last night hit their link and you will love the stuff they carry

I never reviewed that website before.

Also who is the administrator?

I just was unsure of discount since there are three links on the gold page that offer 10%. I know there was a big change in names since LEXUS went after those who used their names.

For now on I will check mods first.

I never reviewed that website before.

Also who is the administrator?

I just was unsure of discount since there are three links on the gold page that offer 10%. I know there was a big change in names since LEXUS went after those who used their names.

For now on I will check mods first.

Sorry, I meant administrator of these forums. But here's the discount for Gold Members:

There's a 10% discount on all products that are not already on special. The discount is applied to the product only.