95000 And Loving Every Second

akewlguy

Well I was driving home and I noticed my LEXUS passed the 95000 miles.

I have owned this car for 3 months and it is the best purchase of my life! I love this car and just spent about 300 bucks on cleaning, buffing and polishing materials.

After buying this great car I put about 2.5k into wheels, cover, tires, plate, taxes, tint, MP3 transmitter and other minor additions. The LS is fast, sleek and smooth. The performance is awesome! This car likes to cruise at 75-80 and with the big V-8 getting over 20MPG how can I complain.

After driving a Taurus and Contour for years my wife and I enjoy going to places in style. It makes me laugh when my insurance is $400 and taxes are $300 bucks. I feel like I am getting away with something. Makes me laugh when someone I know has a $1800 in sales tax, $400 car payment, $1800 yearly tax payment and a yearly insurance payments of $1500 on a new Taurus or Altima.

Living life with this LEXUS makes sense and is so relaxing. Knowing that you have no car payment and the car is going to last is a wonderful feeling. In fact this experience has been so wonderful that I will buy a 98LS next year. What can I say I would like to have two.

Cheers to LEXUS

You're certainly right. My experience with this car was nothing but a joy ride. I will be certainly upgrading when the time is right, and keeping this one because I enjoy it just like you or any other person here.

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and

dance like you do when nobody's watching.

^ Great quote, I'll remix it a little.

Work like you don't need money but spend all your money on the Lexus, Love the Lexus like your girl, and tango with your car so others can turn heads and applaud.

:)

Jeez, my LS is 6 years old and my insurance is over $1300. I have no accidents and no points and have been with Liberty Mutual for 35 years. We don't pay auto property taxes in New Jersey. I drive about 3500 miles a year (geezer)

leot

Your insurance is that high because you live in NJ. With only a couple insurance companies to choose from because of state requirements they're free to gouge you.

i read in the paper a couple of months ag about some bill being passed to stop them from doing that im pretty sue geico is in nj now.i lived in jersey for 1 year 03-04 and mine was like 1200 for full coverage but that was way cheaper than new york i was paying 2500 just for liability on my 91 in 03