Hid Conversion Kits

bbsal

i just bought these for my es300.what do yous think?also sk if you read this thread what color temp do you have?i think you said 4300k right?these are 6000k phillips stage 2.i paid alot for them so i hope there good.

i have around 4-4500k i can't remember

6000k should still be usable

digi pics never show a true rep of the light

but as long as you like them

and of course the road is much brighter now

i am sure

the kit looks like a good one and the ballasts have a small casing so it is a pretty good looking one

congrates

it says 9006 but i can't see the plug but as long as it is stated you should have no problem with 3 minutes of plug and play

yes there 9006 phillips stage 2.i heard from sevral people the phillips are the best.also tonight i was in my gs 400 and seen a maxima in 711 parking lot that pulled next to me and his lights were very bright and kind of purpleish.i asked him and he said he has the phillips 7500k.so the 6000k should be great.also could i put new bulbs in my gs400 like 6000k?or do i have to replace stuff.

i paid 474 dollars shipped.i didnt get it yet but should recieve it by next week.everyone says the phillips stage 2 is awsome and exremley bright but i will see.it has a tint of like blue and puple but not a extreme tint just a little and it looks very nice i just hope it looks good on mine.

cool.i looked today and seen them and figuered they would just pop in but now im sure.i might put the 6000k in the gs in the next couple of weeks.i need to regain some money since i been spending like a nut and dont feel like hearing the wife about it..lol

i query the thought that the hid's that are oem use a 9000 or h rated socket

i am pretty sure it is its own animal

but i have been wrong

or else it would be an easy swap for many people to change if not equipped

besides the leveler

If your GS has factory HID, all you need are a pair of 6000K bulbs, in OEM (D2R) size. The wiring remains the same, autolevelling, the whole deal. It should be a plug and play. Many people on another board I frequent have done the Ultinon upgrade to Lexuses with factory HID.