Which Is The Best Hid Kit?

I have SilverStars in my 00 GS300, high, low and fog. They last about one year and then the all start to going out. I spent over $119.97 for all three sets. I called Sylvia and that is the life expectancy. You got to be joking me, right. You spend $40 for a set of bulbs and then the only last one year. That is B.S. SO I am going to put in aftermarket HID's. I think I am going to get 6000k. But what every ones preference on manufactures? What is the life of the H I D bulbs?

• 4 months later...

I got a McCulloch kit from eBay for $300 shipped. I've had them on for 2 months and I've had no problems at all. It even came with a harness but I didn't use it because it was too bulky and there isn't much space under the hood. You also have to change from the 15amp fuses to 20amp but I kept my stock ones in and no problem. I have a 2001 GS3 btw.

I got a McCulloch kit from eBay for $300 shipped. I've had them on for 2 months and I've had no problems at all. It even came with a harness but I didn't use it because it was too bulky and there isn't much space under the hood. You also have to change from the 15amp fuses to 20amp but I kept my stock ones in and no problem. I have a 2001 GS3 btw.

Not knocking ya, but I would never buy a McCulloch kit. They are made in China (Shanghai). They are sub-par, low-quality aftermarket products & their office is located in Taiwan.

Again this is McCulloch here but XenonDepot kits (Xtreme Kits) are the samething. At least buy Philips here for the Lexus! You get what you pay for.