K-40 Radar

sha4000

last week after i took my radio out to inspect my speaker problem after i put everything back together my radar didnt work this is the radar that the dealer bilds into the car so i dont know how to check it to find out the problem.i have a knob under the hood release mechanism that turns it on/off and controls the volume which i guess leads to the module that is under the reciever/drier in the bumper. i did have to remove the covers under the steering wheel where the knob is but i didnt disconnect anything thats relayted to the radar i did notice these 2 little round batteries that are connected to the module behind the knob.does anyone know how to trouble shoot this thing because ive turned the knob both ways and it sems like im not getting power usually when i turn the car on the 2 red lights that are in the dash come on and the radar beeps plus the power light near the knob illuminates to show that it is active

last week after i took my radio out to inspect my speaker problem after i put everything back together my radar didnt work this is the radar that the dealer bilds into the car so i dont know how to check it to find out the problem.i have a knob under the hood release mechanism that turns it on/off and controls the volume which i guess leads to the module that is under the reciever/drier in the bumper. i did have to remove the covers under the steering wheel where the knob is but i didnt disconnect anything thats relayted to the radar i did notice these 2 little round batteries that are connected to the module behind the knob.does anyone know how to trouble shoot this thing because ive turned the knob both ways and it sems like im not getting power usually when i turn the car on the 2 red lights that are in the dash come on and the radar beeps plus the power light near the knob illuminates to show that it is active

Did you try replacing the batteries?

that was a thought but i dont know what those battries are for if you are someone else knows how these radars are built into lexus vehicles so i can check for a signal coming in