Nav Screen

gdublanko

Can anyone tell me how to remove the NAV screen on a 2001 RX300?

Gaz

Do you want to remove the screen only? Or the nav unit. You will have to remove the unit to get to the screen itself. What is the problem?

I'm replacing the NAV screen in a 2001 Japanese Harrier (in Japanese) with a NAV screen from a 2001 Lexus (in English).

You will be receiving a email regarding your problem soon from the person who sold you the screen, The control box is what you need , Not the screen to be switched. B)

I'm replacing the NAV screen in a 2001 Japanese Harrier (in Japanese) with a NAV screen from a 2001 Lexus (in English).

You will be receiving a email regarding your problem soon from the person who sold you the screen, The control box is what you need , Not the screen to be switched. B)

I chaned out the LCD monitor today and it was very easy. The NAV system is still in Japanese probably beasue it is a separate unit with a Japanese CD still installed. But all of the other commands are in English. One problem however, is that the Lexus LCD monitor does not display the temp control or fan speed which the Harrier montior does. Does the Lexus not display this information on the LCD screen? This is critical if I want to use the automatice climate control system. I also had a DVD connected to the unit and the technician was able to disable the safety device which prevents the LCD screen from displaying the picture while the vehicle is moving. Not that I would drive while watching a DVD but nice for others in the vehicle.

• 4 months later...