22's On Gs300, Gs400, Gs430

Personally, I wouldn't exceed 20"; SUV's look good with 22" rims.  I like the 18" look.

Why? Even 20's look like H$LL, 18's are the biggest I would go. My personal opinion. :whistles:

It's all about personal tastes. I had 18s and thought they were too small. I have 20s now and love them. I have seen 22s on a GS and did not like it. Again, that is personal taste. If you like them, go for it. You just won't get a lot of support in terms of agreeing on how it looks. ;)

It's all about personal tastes.  I had 18s and thought they were too small.  I have 20s now and love them.  I have seen 22s on a GS and did not like it.  Again, that is personal taste.  If you like them, go for it.  You just won't get a lot of support in terms of agreeing on how it looks. ;)

i second that...i think theres a handfull of us on these boards that have 20s on their rides. As you can see MOST people dont like 20s for some reason. I love mine and wouldnt go any lower unless you're planning on lowering your car...i didn't want to lower mine so i choose to put the bigger rims on...

i didn't want to lower mine so i choose to put the bigger rims on...

Well, I went to 20s and lowered. ;) The extra height of the 20s do help to reduce the fender-wheel gap but it also now sits too high. If you are happy with it, that is all that matters. :D