Putting On L-tuned Coil Overs

yes sorry i meant coils and springs from l tuned, and also i do mean bumped, for instance driving on a freeway going 80 and hitting a bump, would it really hurt my tires if i put these on my car, i guess i should of found out before buying them but i was not thinking. thanks

You'll be fine... Don't even bother wasting your time worrying about little bumps on the HWY.. The thing you should be more conserned about is your wheels.. The upgraded struts/springs is just gonna lower the car and tighten it up a tad.. It's the profile of the tire that really make a difference when you hit a hole or "bump"...

You are going to have to go to a smaller tire in the front, 245/35/20 is all the tire you will be able to run. I learned after making the same mistake you did, my front tires rubbed during tight turns

such as backing out of a parking space, and this was before my suspension drop.

You are going to have to go to a smaller tire in the front, 245/35/20 is all the tire you will be able to run. I learned after making the same mistake you did, my front tires rubbed during tight turns

such as backing out of a parking space, and this was before my suspension drop.

I forgot that part... With a 255 you'll have to cut some of the plastic out in the wheelwell.. Because of what Indiosix just said... But other than making hard turns when reversing you'll be fine with a 255 tire.. But next time you get new tires make sure you get a 245 so you don't have any rubbing issues.. But rubbing on hard turns when reversing isn't a big deal so don't worry about it too much...

I have a 99 as well. I have a 2" drop with 20's..... I run the 245 in front and 255 rear. No propblems with rub hit or bumps! go for it! I wish I would have went with a 9 or 10" rim on the rear....a 275 will fit with the correct 10" rim offset on the rear.......... :P