Do They Still Make A 2005 Gs430?

Does Lexus still make a 2005 GS430? If so, what are the chances of a dealer still having one i want on the lot? Can i special order one, or are they all finished producing them?

I am thinking of dumping my Rx400h and getting a GS430.

No more production. You will need to see if a local dealer can track down one for you. Maybe you will get lucky. Near the end, the 430 was usually built per order and most dealerships did not stock the lot with them.

There is a 2005 GS430 in New Hampshire that is EXACTLY what i am looking for. I could not contact my local Lexus dealer, so i guess i won't be doing a swap or anything. I'll take tomorrow out of work and drive up there to pick it up. I'm so glad i'm getting rid of this Rx400h. I HATE everything about it. I won't be losing much in this trade.

WOW!! If anyone wants a great deal on a GS look at the 2005's!! Or what's left of them. They're practically giving them away!!!

2005 GS430

dark blue exterior

ivory interior

navigation

spoiler

as good as you can get

113 miles

I got them down to $46,600. After i traded in the 400h i only had to pay them $800!! LOL

In 2003 my wife got this same exact car for $49,000. I'd say i got a deal!!

why are they practically giving them away?