Luxury Pros

GSsoldier

DEAD? there website isnt online anymore please tell me they arent dead

-joe

Leo shut down the site and has a new one up and running. www.luxurymods.com

The new site doesn't have a forum. I used to Moderate/Administrate on the old site.

OHHH man haha sorry sorry

i got the names confused u know how it use to be lexus pros

hahahha anyways good looking out

-joe

Good to see you guys online! Yes, we are still very much alive. LexusPros :cheers: LuxuryMods.com

-joe

Good to see you guys online! Yes, we are still very much alive. LexusPros :cheers: LuxuryMods.com

MrLexo, Lextricity here , How is everything going with the new site ? Good to see you around . :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Toyota hired many lawyers to go after any sites that contain word like Lexus or any lexus related trademark. They are getting everyone with it.... I feel very bad for Leo and Lexuspros.com. Toyota forced them to shut down their site. However, Luxurymods.com is doing very well..... To support it, please buy from them. Luxurymods.com was created by lexus owner for lexus owners.

-joe

MrLexo, Lextricity here , How is everything going with the new site ? Good to see you around .:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

David,

Good to see you online! We've been pretty busy setting up the new website and now it's officially launched, we'll be bringing in a whole line of new products.

Toyota hired many lawyers to go after any sites that contain word like Lexus or any lexus related trademark.  They are getting everyone with it....  I feel very bad for Leo and Lexuspros.com.  Toyota forced them to shut down their site.  However, Luxurymods.com is doing very well.....  To support it, please buy from them.  Luxurymods.com was created by lexus owner for lexus owners.

Yeah, they were messing with us so we decided the best way to go will be changing the name and opening a broader market to not just Lexus vehicles, but all kinds of Luxury vehicle.

Lexus too try to go after Lextreme because the word "Lex" and even tried going after Carson Toyota because they weren't "Lexus". I guess it's a very strong name and reputation that they're trying to protect.

Toyota hired many lawyers to go after any sites that contain word like Lexus or any lexus related trademark.  They are getting everyone with it....   I feel very bad for Leo and Lexuspros.com.  Toyota forced them to shut down their site.  However, Luxurymods.com is doing very well.....   To support it, please buy from them.  Luxurymods.com was created by lexus owner for lexus owners.

Yeah, they were messing with us so we decided the best way to go will be changing the name and opening a broader market to not just Lexus vehicles, but all kinds of Luxury vehicle.

Lexus too try to go after Lextreme because the word "Lex" and even tried going after Carson Toyota because they weren't "Lexus". I guess it's a very strong name and reputation that they're trying to protect.

Do you guys carry stainless steel brake lines for 1990 LS?

-joe

MrLexo, Lextricity here , How is everything going with the new site ? Good to see you around .:cheers::cheers::cheers:

David,

Good to see you online! We've been pretty busy setting up the new website and now it's officially launched, we'll be bringing in a whole line of new products.

MrLexo, It is good to hear that your new site is officially up. I visit once in a while and it's looking great. I'm glad to see you on these forums = small world. Keep in touch.