Leather In The Rx

Rx330driver

Ok, i used to own a 2000 rx300, and i noticed that after a few years, 3 actually, of owning it, the leather in the drivers seat was beginning to form these ugly lines on the thight supports (near the side edges). And with the beige leather, the lines were black, or of a darker color, making it really ugly. With this experience, i bought an rx330 with black leather just in case, and im already beginning to see the creases. Is it just with me and my pants or is this normal

I have a 400h with the gray interior and i am surprised how little soil this color hides. I have detailed it inside four times in the last two weeks, as many times as i have washed the outside, and there are still some marks that are left behind. The dealer has offered to work on this however i would like to take care of it myself. I recently rode in a friend's new Solara and wished i had her charcoal leather interior. Lexus really needs to provide choices other than ivory, tan and black for the rx series.

Normal :D

Just clean and condition the leather each month or like I do after each cleaning which is very often...

I agree; clean thoroughly to get the wrinkle lines out and then condition with Connoly or Zaino leather-in-a-bottle.

Normal :D

Just clean and condition the leather each month or like I do after each cleaning which is very often...

I agree; clean thoroughly to get the wrinkle lines out and then condition with Connoly or Zaino leather-in-a-bottle.

whats some good stuff to clean thoroughly with and where can i get some? thanks