C-pillars

I just got some C-pillars about a few weeks ago. They are easy to aplly 1. you clean the surface 2. wet the surface and back of the C-pillar 3. allign and attach it 4. Aply pressure and make sure no air bubles are present. 5. Pat dry and give it a couple of days before you wish the area. Just make sure that when you apply pressure that you do not scratch the pillars if so it will leave nasty little scratches. As far as the reliability I can not say I have not had them for long. Hope this info helps. ;)

I just got some C-pillars about a few weeks ago. They are easy to aplly 1. you clean the surface 2. wet the surface and back of the C-pillar 3. allign and attach it 4. Aply pressure and make sure no air bubles are present. 5. Pat dry and give it a couple of days before you wish the area. Just make sure that when you apply pressure that you do not scratch the pillars if so it will leave nasty little scratches. As far as the reliability I can not say I have not had them for long. Hope this info helps. ;)

E Dawg,

Could you post some pictures of this mods? Also where did you purchase these parts from?

GSLX4S

Yeah MrSypher is correct it is just a sticker ;) . I do not have any pics of mine check bluelex ride in the gallory I believe he has the same pillars. If you want to order them try Lextasy.com they sell them

yes they r stickers, i messed up a little 1st time i tried it but been lazy 2 remove or replace them, but i will sooner or later, this is the best pic i could find, but there r more in the gallery like they said, i got them fom lextasy.com.or lexusgrill.com same guy...

car_show_002aa.jpg

The "stickers" look really good on the cars I've seen. I just wish I could see them in person. My concern is that they fade or damages the car if they are removed or start to pill off. I didn't think they were stickers, so now I may reconsider paying $60 for it (or is it for two?).

Personally, I don't like them... I try to keep my car looking classy and not over done.. It just adds too much in one spot and that's a no no in my book.. But if you like them, to each their own, but I won't knock you or any other for it.. It's just personal preference...

When I put mine on and showed my pop he didn't like it either. Honestly I even had mixed feeling after I put them on but after some time I grew to like it. I guess like Sypher said "to each their own". If you do decide to get them make sure you do not scratch them when you install them.

Cheers :P

• 3 weeks later...
yes they r stickers, i messed up a little 1st time i tried it but been lazy 2 remove or replace them, but i will sooner or later, this is the best pic i could find, but there r more in the gallery like they said, i got them fom lextasy.com.or lexusgrill.com same guy...

car_show_002aa.jpg

http://www.lextasy.com/storeb/agora.cgi?ca...n&ppinc=search2

Link above takes you directly.

We can start a groub buy here for Lexus Owners Club members. If 5 people join the group buy we can do $20 a set.

Guys. I've had them on my Car for about 1.5 years now and I get a car wash about ever 3 days.

Blue Lex......Love those Rims.....When I was B) gettin' my Lowenharts. I was looking at yours but they didn't come in a 20" at the time. P.S. I'd like to use your picture if you would let me. Maybe I can send you some free stuff?

car_show_002aa.jpg

Blue Lex......Love those Rims.....When I was B) gettin' my Lowenharts. I was looking at yours but they didn't come in a 20" at the time. P.S. I'd like to use your picture if you would let me. Maybe I can send you some free stuff?

thanx steve, i love the wheels very much, even tho they took a long time 2 get 3 months, i would appreciate if u didn't use the pics of my car but thanx 4 asking me ahead of time. i hope u respect my decision, nothing personal steve. :)

car_show_002aa.jpg

thanx steve, i love the wheels very much, even tho they took a long time 2 get 3 months, i would appreciate if u didn't use the pics of my car but thanx 4 asking me ahead of time. i hope u respect my decision, nothing personal steve. :)

No problemo......

BTW Did you have any rubbing issues with that 10" in the rear? What were your offsets?

• 3 weeks later...