Picken A New Lex!...?

What's up all? I'm lookin for a little help or some opinions on a new Lex and figured I should ask the experts. Here is the situation I got a 98 GS 300 with 91k on it and want to get in to something newer for like $500 a month. I have test drove a few ES 300 and 330's both seem almost the same, the increased horse power in the 04 & 05's isnt really that noticeable. My GS seem more ... fun to drive but not has luxurious. I really want nav in my new Lex and found a 02 ES for $23000 and might do it . What do you think? I realize it's altimitly my choice but some input would really help. Is the Nav in the 02 ES voice activated??? Let me know any thing you think would help. Thanks for all your input in advance. Oh... one more thing is there anything you can do to boast the HP in a ES (i doubt it but have to ask)

the es nav wasnt voice activated back then. The es is a great car. The GS will always be more fun to drive. The ES has a nice ride. Keep in mind how long you plan to keep this car, That 02 Nav may be a dinousaur by then and tougher to sell.

What year does the ES have voice activation? I was thinking of holding out and just buying a brand new one but I haven't seen a lot a differences for the price. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ES just not sure what year.

My wife had a 2003 Gs430 with everything in it. In march she traded it for an 05 Es330 with everything in it. she says that it's better. It's a great car.

The 05 es330's navigation is much different than later years. I still can't figure out how to work it correctly LOL.