New Badges.. New Pics!

Ok, already posted some pics.. but someone asked about the new badges on the back.. So here is a pic of the front again.. One of the back.. Also included is my interior.. With my custom made(by me) Steering wheel Lexus emblem...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

post-7-1057488306.jpg

pretty normal to me

Ok few things here that are different..

your rear tail lights should have 6 lights altogether.. you only have 4 running

one at the top and two light at the bottom of each unit.

I noticed some mods when i was in the states.. i noticed that some ES300's had 6 stop lights and one centre stop light

where mine has 4... not sure if i should have double fillament bulms at the top of my light units

Also AusJapanLexus

where did you find the walnet type wood effect surrounging your head unit? All i can find of these is left hand drive types.

I Just found a sheet of wood film, and measured and cut it all out myself.. I will take a beeter pic during the day for you to see.. I also put a wood piece running across my glove box..

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

I dont know why.. But in silver, I love my front end.. At the lower corners of the front spoiler.. I am going to cut out the 2 line air vents that you see on the left and right, and replace them with large corner spot lights.. I love cars that look bulkey...This is my favourite pic!...

post-7-1057570687.jpg