'06 Gs Play Mp3 Files?

i'm pretty sure they dont, but then again i haven't tried it in my car....

the cool thing though is if you got the mark levinson navigation package it will paly dvds on the nav screen, but only when the parking brake is on and the car is in park....

if you got the mark levinson navigation package it will paly dvds on the nav screen, but only when the parking brake is on and the car is in park....

Thanks for the responses.

Also wanted to check and see if anyone has been able to put an on/off switch on the parking brake DVD feature?

• 4 weeks later...
The salesman I'm working with says a retro kit for iPod connection for the GS will be available soon.  The new IS350 is based on the same platform and they don't want the IS to have something the GS doesn't.

I have been waiting for this addition, only things I need is the ipod kit and the on/off switch for the DVD. Any idea when the kit is coming out?

The salesman I'm working with says a retro kit for iPod connection for the GS will be available soon.  The new IS350 is based on the same platform and they don't want the IS to have something the GS doesn't.

I have been waiting for this addition, only things I need is the ipod kit and the on/off switch for the DVD. Any idea when the kit is coming out?

Nope, all they know is soon.

• 1 month later...

well i saw this on crutchfield and thought it was pretty neat. thinking about getting it... its an ipod adaptor that fits perfectly with gs's (and other cars too) its one of the most promising ipod adaptors ive ever seen. doens't come out till october though.

h108DP1US-o_all.jpg

the full link to this product can be found as follows.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-XnRJ5xyg8cf/c...=771#morephotos

let me know what you guys think.