Which Rims Look Better?

I would greatly appreciate some opinions from avid Lexus drivers on which of these rims I should get. I have a 92 ES black with the gray panels and gold emblems. Check out these photos. Do I get 17" or 18"? Lastly, will this black look better than gray? I appreciate any comments because my girl is of no help because she thinks they are just too much bling anyway!

Snes

6.jpg5.jpg

seconds ones. also get 18's no doubt. i got 18's and im so glad i didnt get 17's b\c i was thinking about it. 17's just look too small. even 18's do . im sorta regretting getting 19's,all i would need is a fender roll.

6.jpg

Winner by a mile!

I've not seen an ES with black two tone w' black wheels, but I've seen a bunch of gen3 Camries with them that are fairly nice. The ES just makes that some razor sharp smoothness. ;) I, obviously, think black on black looks wonderful. Just proves that Toyota B202 goes with everything! :lol:

AFA wheel size. Get 18's if you want looks, get 17*7.5 if you're into high performance.

6.jpg

Winner by a mile!

I've not seen an ES with black two tone w' black wheels, but I've seen a bunch of  gen3 Camries with them that are fairly nice. The ES just makes that some razor sharp smoothness.  ;) I, obviously, think black on black looks wonderful. Just proves that Toyota B202 goes with everything! :lol:

AFA wheel size. Get 18's if you want looks, get 17*7.5 if you're into high performance.

Thx for the feedback guys, I am going with number 1 and I will post pics when they are finally installed!

Snes