What would anyone recommend for tires on my 99 GS400 with 16" tires. Thanks.

I have MICHELINS on both of my cars. XGTV4'S on my GS3 and MX'S on the ES3. Get at least V'S better off with Z'S. ;)

Do you prefer summer rubber or all seasons ras? A/S will last much longer than summer, but it depends what you are looking for as far as performance, ride, longevity etc in a tire. Give us some more specifics on what your looking for & we can help narrow down the best choices for you. What is the exact tire size you need as well? B)

:cheers:

I just got BF Goodrich Traction T/A V-rated - 225/55/16s on mine...Have put on less than 400 miles on them so far, but first impressions are that they are awesome. Excellent handling on the ride and around corners. Seem to have a stiff sidewall, which I like.

you drive a lexus, it's a heavy car, there are alot of stress on the sidewall when you take corner, so for safety and performance, i would go with a Z rated tires, if u love your car, you would go with Z rated tires, they will onli cost you so much more. high class cars requires high class tires, go big.