Lexus Salvage

razahyde

i live in ft worth texas but i cant seem to find a lexus salvage yard around here if someone can help me out id appreciate it anywhere in the dallas fort worth area would be nice the zip code around here is 76137 and the area code is 817

very greatfull for any help

Your best bet will be TAP or www.car-part.com. I bought a driver's seat, steering wheel, and console from a junk yard in Arkansas. It was shipped to New Orleans free of charge to me. Demand pictures to be emailed to you before you agree to buy anything. What kind of parts are you looking for?

i live in ft worth texas but i cant seem to find a lexus salvage yard around here if someone can help me out id appreciate it anywhere in the dallas fort worth area would be nice the zip code around here is 76137 and the area code is 817

very greatfull for any help

If you're up in the Big D area and can't find any then I doubt you will find much anywhere else. I looked for weeks for a headlamp assembly on my 95 LS and finally ended up dropping the big bucks at the dealer. Most salvagers say that it takes a lot to total a Lexus thus the scarce supply at the scrapyard.

I am thinking for 1st gen LS's, 90 thru 94's that may finally be changing though. There was a ragged out 90 model sitting beside the road for a few days not far from here. Made me sad to tell the truth...

yes i kno a local mechanic told me of a lexus salvage yard around here but i forgot the addresse i wasnt really interested at the time i might go back and ask him agian

Well. I know they are a lot of salvage yards in Grand Prairie. My 91 LS was totaled recently (search my prior posts). It was put up for auction to the salvage yards & anybody else interested after the insurance acquired it. I supposed it and others like would likely stay local. I would start calling around.

yes my lexus was totaled also the night i got it and it sat in my garage for a month but after the tow truck took it thats the last i saw of it i kno theres lexus salvage yards in houston but i dont have time to go that far im probably going to ask local mechanics theyll prolly kno

-do u kno of any locations in grand prairie???

Do a google search for Billy's Used Toyota and Lexus Parts. They're in Alabama. I've ordered several times from them for my ES and they alway had good products, good service, and prompt shipping.