Best Place For Salvaged Lexus Parts?

ED.

I think I have gone too long with the broken door handle. The guy we let borrow the car last week cut his fionger and got bolod in the car! Is there a good place where I can find salvaged parts? Dea;er wants too much and nothing on the Bay. Any site would be great.

Thanks guys!

I've also had good results using TAP, a Toyota/Lexus recycling place in California.  This is the URL to their website.    http://www.taprecycling.com/

From what I've been told all the left front door handles break sooner or later (including mine) so paying for and putting on a used one could be a mistake. I wouldn't do it but I wish you luck.

Thanks for the links guys. Kenny you do make a good point. I will call that place tomorrow. If they aren't that cheap I will probably go to the dealer. I think the dealer wanted like 170 for it. Labor I will do myself to save some $$$

Thanks

Thanks for the links guys. Kenny you do make a good point. I will call that place tomorrow. If they aren't that cheap I will probably go to the dealer. I think the dealer wanted like 170 for it. Labor I will do myself to save some $$$

Thanks

Theres only one tricky part about the install. You need a 10mm swivel socket to get at one bolt easy if I remember correctly. Or a universal swivel to put in front of your socket. Put some electrical tape around the swivel so it doesn't flop around on you.