Yesss I Got My Ls400

akewlguy

In addition: Craig, in no way am I saying you're one who does not offer answers and post only negative comments. After rereading my post, of which I stick by, I can see you might think I'm saying you don't offer any positive benefits. You do, but you sure did step on my tail a bit.

Hi nc211!! :)

I can appreciate how what I said may have stung a bit - but I TOO stick by what I said. [although I didn't mean for it to sting quite THAT much] Based on what you said - it sounds as though you probably ARE a 'good guy'. [for the most part] But my comment was based on what you DID. We can not use what someone ELSE does as an excuse for what WE DO. What YOU did was WRONG. And it didn't become any less wrong because you may have convinced yourself that you were justified. The cfo my be Satan himself - but that's HIM. What's YOUR excuse?

You asked me, "Tell me this slick, if you mowed your neighbor's yard, only to find out your pay was $5, when it was agreed upon for $30 for the job, how would you feel?" I would be very angry. But I would NOT go back in the middle of the night and pour sugar into his lawn mower. [or DO anything else that would tarnish MY reputation]

Craig [aka 'Slick']

To each is his own I guess. I just don't like being walked on time and time and time again by the same person. I did not send him to a service center I knew would do a bad job, or someone who would fraud him, I simply withheld my knowledge base, that is outside of his scope of control and understanding for that matter. I did not offer him the knowledge of online vendors, or offer to share my tools and my time fixing his car "same kind of car mind you that he jumped to conclusions against me for having in the first place", and I won't, at least not for free. I'd be more than happy to fix his car for him. I charge $100 an hour. After a while, you've got to say "you've never listened to me before, so why waste my time trying to teach you something new. Go do what the vast majority of specialized luxury car owners do...go to the dealership." Which was a sense of satifaction and relief to me. But, like I said before....to each is his own. Agree to disagree. Back to topic.

nc211 i find what u did funny and the cfo had it comeing i mean why would he turn down giving u a raise because of the car u drive thats not right at all and about craig im sure he didnt mean harm he was jus voicing out his 2 cents but it was sort of uncalled for but hey what do i kno :whistles: jus move on stuff happens

It's all good, I don't really care, just felt the need to defend myself. I've popped off a couple of these in the past myself. No biggie. :cheers:

Kewl, I checked out your website man....AWESOME pictures of the boat! Man, it looks COOOOOLLLLDDDD up there! I'd die, I gotta have my southern humidity and heat. NC is as far north as I go, "from Birmingham, Alabama originally."

I'm hungry now for some seafood after checking out those receipts.

• 2 years later...
93LS 400 with 93k..

First I took her to the LEXUS dealer.. They stated everything was very good!

I purchased car for 6900 bucks and the 100 mile drive home at 1AM was so worth every penny! Except for the fact I did not have plates and a state trooper followed me for a bit.. I guess he agreed with the lost tag sign in my back window, but I was sweating bullets!!

Reguardless after 100 miles every thing that is stated on this web site is true!! The car is amazing in every aspect.. The smooth ride, shifting, nac... radio, bright attractive dash lights, awesome rims and wonderful shape of car. The pick up and speed is also a plus since my wife was trying to follow in our 91 Ford Taurus. Classic.. Looked I was the rich kid with the hot chick in McDonalds!!

After getting home I went through the records. This guy treated this thing like his 4th child. Power steering pump, everything in the rear, tune up, all 5000 mile check ups and new breaks & rotors on car.. Awesome!!!

I will have pictures, but I need some sleep!!

A few questions.. By the automatic shifter there is a two way button with econ and perf... I figure to do with gas?

Secondly my cd changer reads error.. For the most part owners admited there was a problem.. Reccomend buy new generic or used LEXUS cd changer?

Well the wife is yapping since its 2AM and I writing in her words "a love letter!"