2007 Toyota Camry Spy Shots?

Lexusfreak

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to some spy shots of the next gen 2007 Toyota Camry......not sure if I beleive it however (pics are a bit 'cloudy'), but here they are. :blink: :whistles:

http://www.carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=15380

&.....

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=191036

:cheers:

My guess is thats the Toyota Windom not the Camry, the rear design is too similar to the GS and the IS to be the Camry.

That said, you can see the new Avalon in the front...

We'll have to wait and see. If thats the Camry than it does look too much like the Lexus sedans.

EDIT: Nevermind, it clearly says "CAMRY" on the trunk in one of the H-A.net photos. Hmmm...

My guess is thats the Toyota Windom not the Camry, the rear design is too similar to the GS and the IS to be the Camry.

That said, you can see the new Avalon in the front...

We'll have to wait and see. If thats the Camry than it does look too much like the Lexus sedans.

EDIT: Nevermind, it clearly says "CAMRY" on the trunk in one of the H-A.net photos. Hmmm...

lol, I hear ya sw.......& yes that's why I posted the second 'link' because that car showed the 'Camry' logo.......not sure if I beleive it yet though......the pics are of very poor quality so I guess the jury is still out until we see 'official' photo's. B)

Hi Lexusfreak!! :)

I hope you're OK.

Thanks for the links.

Two comments to make.

1. I can't help but think that the designers at Toyota [and Acura - with the new RL] assumed that WE would all love the odd looking BMW back end. [with the goofy way the trunk sits above the fenders - if that makes sense] To late to change that? I hope not.

2. I'm curious - do those who take spy shots of future cars AND those who take photos of Big Foot and UFO's buy their cameras from the same store?! lol

Craig!! :)

I hope you're OK.

Thanks for the links.

Two comments to make.

1. I can't help but think that the designers at Toyota [and Acura - with the new RL] assumed that WE would all love the odd looking BMW back end. [with the goofy way the trunk sits above the fenders - if that makes sense] To late to change that? I hope not.

2. I'm curious - do those who take spy shots of future cars AND those who take photos of Big Foot and UFO's buy their cameras from the same store?! lol

lol Craig! :lol:

I hope you're OK.

Thanks for the links.

Two comments to make.

Maybe they use very cheap cameras in case they get busted and their equipment confiscated. Maybe they should call them crappyspyshots. :lol:

At any rate, this gives me another excuse to wait before trading cars. I haven't been happy with anything in the 2005/2006 line yet, and waiting to see the new IS. Now maybe I can wait for the new Camry. Will there be a new ES to go with it? :D

Maybe they use very cheap cameras in case they get busted and their equipment  confiscated.  Maybe they should call them crappyspyshots.  :lol:

At any rate, this gives me another excuse to wait before trading cars.  I haven't been happy with anything in the 2005/2006 line yet, and waiting to see the new IS.  Now maybe I can wait for the new Camry. Will there be a new ES to go with it?  :D

The next gen ES 350 is due out in the spring of 2006. :D & I too want a very close look at the new Camry when it arrives. So far I like the new Avalon & the spy pics of the new Camry......haven't seen any really good pics yet of the next gen ES though. B) ;)

LF The pictures look like a wide angle lens that has condensation on the lens. I actually have a few pictures of my car when this happened. Anyway, the carspyshot website is rather interesting to check out isn't it.

LF  The pictures look like a wide angle lens that has condensation on the lens.  I actually have a few pictures of my car when this happened.  Anyway, the carspyshot website is rather interesting to check out isn't it.

Yes it is VB B) On Toyota Nation.com, well over 30,000 hits so far to see the spy shots! :blink: :D