Replace 94 Gs300 Cd Changer?

Hey I have a 1994 GS300 with the 12-CD changer and have had all sorts of problems with it so I was trying to figure out if I could replace the changer without replacing the head unit (just because an after-market head unit would look bad in that car).

I was hoping to be able to put in a more modern changer that (at least) plays burned cd's and possibly mp3's.

If playing mp3's is impossible, I'll be alright, but I would at least like it to play cd-r's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey I have a 1994 GS300 with the 12-CD changer and have had all sorts of problems with it so I was trying to figure out if I could replace the changer without replacing the head unit (just because an after-market head unit would look bad in that car).

I was hoping to be able to put in a more modern changer that (at least) plays burned cd's and possibly mp3's.

If playing mp3's is impossible, I'll be alright, but I would at least like it to play cd-r's.

I don't think there's anything compatible with your head unit. I totally changed out my head unit and original cd changer with new parts. Got a panasonic dvd head unit and a 6 cd changer. all original speaker and sub. They still sound great.

I don't think there's anything compatible with your head unit. I totally changed out my head unit and original cd changer with new parts. Got a panasonic dvd head unit and a 6 cd changer. all original speaker and sub. They still sound great.

Thats too bad as I need a replacement CD changer too and would like to try and keep it the old head unit. :angry:

Win

Thats too bad as I need a replacement CD changer too and would like to try and keep it the old head unit. :angry:

Win

I have 2 pioneer 6 disc changers that are plug and play. They directly replace the 12 disc .PM or email for details. B)

Dcfish would your Pioneer 6 disc changer replace my 10 disc Sony? I just got my 96 Gs300 and assuming that this Sony was the original CD player.

I am not allow to email or PM you my address is "winclowe@yahoo.com"

Win