1990 Ls400 Tachometer

brianffowler

I have a 1994 and the same thing happens to me sometimes. The dealer said they have to replace that electronic unit and it cost about $650. Since you don't really need that gauge when mine goes I'm not going to fix it.

Good luck finding a working (lights and all) Lexus cluster at a junk yard. You got lucky Lextreme. All the junk yards around the Seattle area don't have any Lexus parts. Do you have a website address of a junk yard that carries a lot of Lexus stuff? That would be a great resource.

Yes I am... If you need used cluster. I have some connections.

Cool, thanks bro. Your TT LS400 is awesome. I would like to do that to mine in the future. I know the whole thing is your design. I read your website. I've actually referred people from here to your place.

How's it running? Have you raced anybody with your sleeper? What cars have you beat?

Getting a 30k miles motor with .093" head gaskets with special seal along with ARP studs. 8.7:1 compression. Plan to run 15-18 psi depending on the two turbos. Here are some new pictures of my engine. My Webpage under shortblock and header on the left side. I am shooting for about 500 rwhp. Before that, i will install a MSD and a custom intercooler.