Horsepower

HI, I recently purchased a 1992 ES 300. I was told it had the same 6 cyl as the Toyota Supra...is this true?? Also are there any turbos or a TRD supercharger I an add for more power? I have been a camaro man all my life, this is my first luxury car and the only down side I have so far is its slow compared to the Z-28.

Thank you all for your help!!

:lol:

HI, I recently purchased a 1992 ES 300.  I was told it had the same 6 cyl as the Toyota Supra...is this true?? Also are there any turbos or a TRD supercharger I an add for more power?  I have been a camaro man all my life, this is my first luxury car and the only down side I have so far is its slow compared to the Z-28.

Thank you all for your help!!

:lol:

You bought the wrong car my friend if you wanted to do 'serious' modifications.....you can do a few to 'slightly' increase power.....but it won't be earth shattering. It's built for comfort & luxury more so than ultra high performance. B) Welcome to the club! ;)

:cheers:

You bought the wrong car my friend if you wanted to do 'serious' modifications.....you can do a few to 'slightly' increase power.....but it won't be earth shattering.  It's built for comfort & luxury more so than ultra high performance.  B)  Welcome to the club!  ;)

:cheers:

Actually I think he'll only see significant improvments if he does serious mods like:

port & polish, nos, forced induction along w/ the easier ones:cai, y-pipe, free flow exhaust.