North Jersey Lexus Meet

Hey Guys.

I would like to get a meet started in the North Jersey Area. Meets would be taking place at Rut's Hut in Clifton, NJ - easily accessible from the Parkway, Route 3 and Route 21.

For those of you that don't already know, Rut's Hut is famous for it's Car and Motorcycle shows and meets, and I feel would be a great place for us to meet.

Please respond for those who are interested.

:cheers: Great idea 98Oyster. I am interested in going to the meet. Let me know when it will be. Hopefully it will be a large turn out. :cheers:

By the way, Rut's Hut does have the best car shows, and the best hot dogs!

Well...we got 3 replies for people interested in going to a L.O.C meet. We need more replies to know that people are interested, cause if there isnt enough people interested then it would be worth having a meet. Come on people i know theres alot more than 3 Lexus owners in the north Jersey area,

• 3 years later...
Well...we got 3 replies for people interested in going to a L.O.C meet. We need more replies to know that people are interested, cause if there isnt enough people interested then it would be worth having a meet. Come on people i know theres alot more than 3 Lexus owners in the north Jersey area,

Hi count me in I am in Paramus. Pato new member.