I Got My New Ls430!

LexKid630

Congratulations!!!

Just curious about the 600 AMG and 745 Bimmer. Are you selling, driving or parking?

I don't take them out very often. I only have a few thousnad miles on each.

I'm selling the s600 soon when my 400h comes in. I don't have room for both LOL To tell you the truth im not please with the mercedes. It's nothing compared to the LS. It's not worth the $$$. I could sell that, get one Ls and an rx too!! LOL

it's not worth it. but the 745Li is worth EVERY penny. It's very comfortable; the closest thing to a lexus.

If you treat it right and have all the maintenance done, that LS will still ride, drive, and look as good as it does right now after 175K miles. My dad's 98 has 160k when he traded it in 04 for a new one, and it was like brand new. Someone got a really good car out of that deal...

If you treat it right and have all the maintenance done, that LS will still ride, drive, and look as good as it does right now after 175K miles. My dad's 98 has 160k when he traded it in 04 for a new one, and it was like brand new. Someone got a really good car out of that deal...

I hope i can keep it that long. My 90 ls lasted 7 years and over 250k miles. THAT's the longest i have EVER kept a car for. It was still running strong at that point too. It could take anything i did to it! it was the perfect car. just imagine how this 05 will be for me...

I always think its a shame when I see people trade LS's after 3-4 years when one of the real beauties of that car is its longevity. IMHO you wont find another car that retains as much of its new qualities with many miles as the LS, and I've heard that from mechanics, engineers, etc. My dad even said when he traded his 98, he would have gladly kept on driving it for a long time had his company not been concerned about having to pay for repair costs (its a company car) and thats coming from someone I've never known to keep a car over 3 years.

I always think its a shame when I see people trade LS's after 3-4 years when one of the real beauties of that car is its longevity. IMHO you wont find another car that retains as much of its new qualities with many miles as the LS, and I've heard that from mechanics, engineers, etc. My dad even said when he traded his 98, he would have gladly kept on driving it for a long time had his company not been concerned about having to pay for repair costs (its a company car) and thats coming from someone I've never known to keep a car over 3 years.

I guess if i couldn't afford it, i would keep the ls for a really long time until it's on it's last leg (oops i mean wheel). but i can, so i'd rather just have a new car every 3-4 years. I kept my 1990 ls 7 years!! lol WOWWY that's a long time for me

Beautiful car. Maybe my wife will see it, she has a meeting in RI next week. Hey when I read this, it got my attention.

So i got $22,500 for my 2003 rx300. I payed the rest in cash. In all thousand dollar and 100 dollar bills. yikes. chair.gif just shoot me; suck the bank account dry!! wink.gif

If you have any of those thousand dollar bils around you want to sell?. They are rare, haven't made then since the early 1930's. Check ebay.

No politics on LOC. Opinions are like..... this is about cars.