Can People Have 400h Start Their Own Forums?

:chairshot:

Uh, have you checked the forum section title lately? It reads: RX300/RX330/RX400H

SW mentioned that the 400hs may get their own section (makes sense), but until that happens, enjoy the company! :cheers:

:chairshot:

Uh, have you checked the forum section title lately? It reads: RX300/RX330/RX400H

SW mentioned that the 400hs may get their own section (makes sense), but until that happens, enjoy the company! :cheers:

Don't hate us for being different :D I promise I won't brag about my gas mileage too much!

/ducks and hides

Don't hate us for being different :D I promise I won't brag about my gas mileage too much!

/ducks and hides

Not to much to brag about from what Im hearing.......People say the mileage is not as good as expected.. :cries:

/ducks and hides

Not to much to brag about from what Im hearing.......People say the mileage is not as good as expected..:cries:

I've gone 250 miles on a half tank thus far, so I'd say that milage is very good, considering the tank size is only 17.2 gallons!

Not to much to brag about from what Im hearing.......People say the mileage is not as good as expected..:cries:

Mileage is very good so far on my new 400h and it seems to be improving with age. I got 26.7 on my first 3/4 tank. The second tank seems to be even better (28.2 so far). One thing I notice is the mileage is always better when cruise control is being used. I'm guessing the hybrid algorithms work best when the computer controls the fuel consumption.

It sure is a big improvement over the 12-19 mpg for other mid-sized SUVs. In fact, my spouses's small SUV Subaru Forester (4 cyl.) only averages 21 mpg. My former ML430 (similar hp, but a little heavier) averaged about 14. These are actuals, not EPA ratings.

How well does your 4-Runner do? I see Consumer Reports measures the 6 cyl. 4-Runner at 16 mpg and the 2005 RX 330 at 18 mpg.

/ducks and hides

I'm getting between 27-33 mpg on average. Works for me :)

i am closing this thread

#1 their is no proper points of why ,so it is just an argumentive start to a thread with no basis of truth .

#2 the RX is still an RX

#3 Kevin K has no right to tell anyone to leave , if he wants he can leave.

:blink:

that is so disrespectful to tell anyone to go away. doesn't mean he's got a new RX means he can be the boss and wants his own "elite" forum for the RX400h owners. 75% of the RX400h or more is basically an RX330 so why should he start his own forum??

i'm siding with the RX300/Rx330 people and that we should all share the same forum, new or old, good or bad condition cars, still same forum. PERIOD. :cheers:

• 3 months later...